Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another season is here.

Spring is well on it's way here in Pennsylvania. The daffodils and crocus are done blooming. So it the magnolia tree. The peonies- my absolute favorites- are growing like weeds!! The birds keep us entertained with lots of courting songs. It's definitely my favorite time of year here. There is nothing better than sitting on the porch, watching the kids play and enjoying the weather.

Tammy and I are both creating as we go. I made a few rosettes for the shop- they are SO much fun to make. I love them, especially the little boy!! LOL.





My next goal is to hook up my scanner- yeah, the one I got for Christmas- and scan some old family photos. I can' wait to make keepsakes for my family. I am hoping that I'll be able to figure out how to make collage sheets too. Some of my family members were pretty darned cute!

I hope that you are enjoying spring, where ever you are. Let us know what you're up to.

hugs- Lee

No comments: